What is casino bonus
People have started to forget the thrill of the flashing lights, the extravagant hotel rooms for the affordable, convenient and easy to access on-line casino world. This is possible with the rich offer of slots, games, table games, live casino and many more attractions.
Since the market of the on-line casino is much more saturated than the land based, the bonus is the attraction that draws clients to try out the games on a certain website. Either it encourages them to try games for free, sign in or deposit money. Either way, it is a marketing strategy that draws many new gamblers.
It is important to perceive the difference between a good bonus and a weak one. Most of the bonuses come in certain category types, with small differences. They always have terms and conditions attached to them, but they will all be discu
ssed on this article.
- No deposit bonus is given away by on-line casinos to play without having to deposit any money. The casino gives away its own cash for you to try out the games. The offer might be valid only for a number of days, it might not be cashable, or it might have to be wagered a certain amount of times before the winnings could be withdrawn. Keep in mind that this bonus has a very small value, from €2 to €10, if the casino is very generous.
- Sign up bonus, also known as a welcome bonus or new player bonus is offered in the form of deposit percentage or deposit match. This means that the casino will add from 10% to 500% to your on-line casino account. Often, the percentage is limited to a certain sum, up to €500 or €1000. If you accept an offer of 50% welcome bonus, and you deposit €20, you will get an additional €10, so you prolong your gaming experience.
Many casinos have a welcome package that spreads over the first two or three deposits. So if you pick the right offer, you might get 200% for the first deposit, 50 for the second and 75% for the third.
When the percentage is 100%, it is called a match bonus. The casino will match the amount you deposit. If you deposit €20, the casino gives you another €20.
- Loyalty bonus is offered to the devoted clients. The longer you have played with a casino, the bigger the bonus will be. In the majority of times, this bonus is part of a VIP program. Depending on the level you are at, you could convert your loyalty points into cash. Loyalty points are rewarded with each bet that you place.
An important part of the bonus offer is the turnover, or the requirements a casino asks of you before withdrawing the winnings. It is best that you read and understand beforehand all the conditions.
The bonuses might fall into two big requirement categories: front loaded and time dependent bonus.
- Front loaded bonus is an eye catching offer, but you will have to look under the terms and conditions for the wagering or turnover requirements before withdrawal. Usually, a casino might ask you to wager from 20x to 50x times your initial deposit. If you have deposited €50 and got a 150% bonus, it means that you will have right away €125 in your account.
- Time dependent bonus is released into increments as you wager your own money. For the same 150% bonus of €50, you will get your €75, but you will have to place a number of bets before the full bonus appears to your account. Also, this bonus type expires after 30, 60 or 90 days.